Chapters needed: Bedford, Franklin, Fairfax, and Staunton.
Ham Preferred but willingness is required.
- Facilitate chapter.and inter-chapter communication based on VAOK state standards via normal (land) and radio media
- Guide chapter personnel in understanding and enabling communications security
- Train and organize chapter members so that the leaders and members can communicate with each other under all social and grid conditions.
- Help establish communications between your chapter, other chapters, and third parties such as AmRRON, under all social and grid conditions.
- CCCs are generally not the communicators; this falls on chapter leadership and individual members. CCCs help enable the communication.
- CCCs, will not be forced to personally use all the media types (except email). However, CCCs will assist others to use all media.
- CCCs are members of the the State Comms Team and will work together with the other comms leaders
- State and regional comms leaders will provide training materials and guidance to CCCs
Please use the Virginia Oath Keepers COMMS Contact Form to send a quick email.
73 de KW4MK
VIrginia Oath Keepers State Communications Coordinator