Saturday, December 2 at 9 AM – 5 PM
at: TBD (Get Directions)
Power Outages, Snow & Severe Storms, Fire, Earthquakes or Flooding.
Nuclear, Civil Unrest, Pandemic, Biological Event or Economic Collapse.
- Professional and expert instruction
- Hands-on demos through-out the class.
- Digital multi-page document as a take away.
Class topics include these and many more:
- Basic human needs for survival: physical & emotional
- Preparing your home for survival
- Lifestyle changes to make now
- Non-electric gizmos & gadgets
- Should you shelter in place or bug out?
- Situational awareness, personal safety, security issue resolution
- Water sources: ﬁnding & making them potable
- Food: types, proper storage, preparation methods
- Herbs & wild foods: foraging in your yard
- Heating & cooling your house without electricity: tips & tricks
- Hyper- & hypothermia: prevention & treatment
- Waste management & disposal